Not only is quinoa great for ALL blood types, it has a delicious, nutty flavor. Try quinoa in place of rice or couscous and add some steamed veggies for a complete meal.
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups veggie broth or water
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Add the quinoa and toast for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned (this brings out a nuttier flavor in the quinoa). Pour in broth, add garlic and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, fluff quinoa together with parsley and salt and drizzle with some fresh lemon juice.
Filed under: Recipes (A), Recipes (AB), Recipes (B), Recipes (O), Recipes for ALL Blood Types, Type A, Type AB, Type B, Type O Tagged: | antioxidant, essential amino acids, gluten free, healthy, high protein, quinoa, vegan